We are currently seeking a qualified, full-time, licensed, clinical therapist!
Foundation House is an extended-care and intensive outpatient and sober-living program for young men in recovery. We seek a full-time therapist who will be an integral part of our nationally recognized program’s experiential and supportive environment, which incorporates 12-step, holistic, athletic, art, music, and wilderness therapy.
Source: Indeed (Licensed Clinical Therapist)
Responsibilities (include but not limited to)
Provide counseling, case management, and support to a caseload assigned by the Clinical Director/CEO.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Facilitate and participate in Foundation House’s Tradecraft12 IOP programming.
- Create and facilitate treatment plans for new clients.
- Complete intake and all associated paperwork on incoming clients and report any concerns or anticipated needs to staff.
- Provide individual and group counseling to an assigned caseload.
- Responsible for ongoing communication and outreach to assigned clients’ family/guardians, referring therapists, and educational consultants.
- Complete daily documentation of individual/group sessions, family contact, educational consultant/primary treatment.
- Provide guidance regarding sober living, school, work, volunteering, sponsor/AA meetings, family relationships, and probation/legal issues.
- Hold clients accountable to Foundation House rules and expectations.
- Assist with weekly client house clean.
- Spend time in residences with clients to develop relationships and awareness of all clients’ needs and issues.
- Work through transitional planning with clients well in advance of the intended discharge date and complete discharge summaries after clients leave Foundation House.
- Arrange and facilitate meetings with family or educational consultants when requested.
- Attend regular team meetings, supervision meetings, roster review, and all other assigned meetings.
- Cover groups for other staff and provide off-hours support when needed.
- Provide on-call coverage as assigned by the Clinical Director.
- Other duties as assigned by the Clinical Director and/or CEO.